Hi Artists!


 HI! I am an artist and a performer.

I welcome you in my blog space.☺️

I make art as a painter and I showcase art as a dancer, singer, model and an actor. I love nature and animals๐Ÿฝ. Mostly an introvert and sometimes extreme extrovert๐Ÿ˜ฌ.

I have had artistic skills only since I was a kid.๐Ÿ‘€

I have been dancing ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿป‍♀️since I was 4. Having so many years of experience is such an advantage for my upcoming career. I have won many competitions till now and am working hard for many more.

I am a student of BFA, major in painting.

I am also a tattoo artist. 

I look forward to a successful career with my arts.

 I’m not very good with writing blogs but I hope you'd like them.๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป 


You can follow me on Instagram and YouTube to see my other daily updates too.

https://www.instagram.com/i_m_meghanchatli?igsh=MTYyOGk5am1lNGF0MQ==

https://youtube.com/@meghanchatli7092?si=9qxBAUJo0mLwTCa8


See you…….๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹






Popular posts from this blog

NO NAME CREW

What is dance?