What is dance?


 Dance is a way I express myself .

Dance blinds me as well as wakes me up.
A drug just to call but actually a medicine.
Something that makes me happy but sometimes tears me up.

I move my body with music and express what is inside me. The music I choose is a part of my expression. 
If I'm happy, I'll dance on a happy song and my movements will have flow and freedom, with glow, satisfaction and smile on my face. Same goes with other feelings.

Dance can have different meanings for different people.
For some dance is passion, for some it's a hobby. For some it is a means to get out of world tensions. For some it is just a job, for some it has become life.

What is it for me? How did I get into dance? How did it become so important for me? 
To know, let us meet at my next blog.🙋



Popular posts from this blog

Hi Artists!

NO NAME CREW