NO NAME CREW


In 2022, I finished school and got admission in LPU (Lovely Professional University), in BFA (Bachelor's in Fine Arts). 

Being a dancer, I had to find a home in this university. So
I found Western dance Club in DSW (Block-13). 


I already knew the instructor here, Mr. Pankaj Pal. 

I had come to LPU for many competitions, before I took admission here. There was one such competition in which I met him. He was my mentor in that competition and the judgement was done by Chetan Salunkhe (winner of Dance+ 4). I had won that competition.

From there only, a strong bond emerged between me and him. Now I'm like his 'BACHAA'πŸ˜€πŸ’“

NO NAME CREW

All the seniors had passed out and the group broke up. 
But sir wanted to make the group again. He had a dream to win HHI (Hip-Hop Championship).
So he gathered the newbies and started making the group again.
Its first members included me, Manu and Krishna. Later others joined. 

We first went to MOOD INDIGO in December end. We celebrated both Christmas and new year in train. It was my first ever college fest and I lovedddd it.
I made some new bonds. I found my best friends.😊πŸ’ͺ
We got 2nd position there. We were really happy because that was our first competition and first win as the "NEW" NNC crew.


Then we went to IIT JODHPUR in February and there, something happened we couldn't think of.
Want to know the story?πŸ‘€
Let us meet in my next Blog.






Popular posts from this blog

Hi Artists!

What is dance?