How, why and where it all started?

 It was when my mother saw herself in me.

She also liked to dance and at that time the fees was only 2/- to 5/-. But this 2 or 5 rupees was today's 200 - 500 rupees and my Nanu couldn't afford it. So she wanted me to complete her wish of dancing since I used to dance like crazy on weddings. I loved the song ' Kajra Re, Tere Kare Kare Naina'๐Ÿ’“........

She put me into dance classes in 2008.


"MAGIC YEARS, HARGOBIND NAGAR, PHAGWARA" used to be the address. 

The actual name was and has been NACH BALIYE DANCE ACADEMY. Its main branch used to be in Jalandhar. But now its main branch is in Phagwara and my sir MR. RAJ (AMIT) JHA, too lives in Phagwara only. There was one more teacher Mrs Nisha , who I used to call didi. 

https://www.instagram.com/nachbaliyedanceacademy?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igsh=ZDNlZDc0MzIxNw==

(Raj Sir)










 

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Artists!

NO NAME CREW

What is dance?