How many Dance Styles do I know?

 I am a versatile dancer. 

I can dance many styles as my body has adapted to each style a little bit. 

I have never sticked to only one style. I find it boring. But I my forte is contemporary dance. Earlier, it was necessary to teach me different styles to find my forte.❤


When I started dancing, I was first taught semi classical dance. One of my first songs were ‘Mere Dholna Sun’ , ‘Maiya Yashodha’ and ‘Raat Ka Sama’

Then I was introduced to Bollywood dance and hip hop. I knew what was Bollywood dance from the movies, but I didn’t know what was hip hop. I just did hip hop and I did it good. 

‘Mera Piya Ghar Aya’ was the song I used to do Bollywood on and ‘Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Me’ used to be my hip hop performance. I know it is a classical song but my teacher had remixed it and made it into a hip hop song.

I also used to perform on the song ‘Buttons’ of which I had not even the littlest idea, what it meant. But now that I know πŸ˜…πŸ˜¬ I think…….why? To a kid….?  Never-mind. I performed well on it.😀😎

Some songs that I used to do repetitively back then include: Teri Galliyan, Sun Raha Hai Na Tu, Mera Piya Ghar Aya, Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Me, Pareshan, Kamli, Senorita and manyyyyyyyyyy more.

DANCE STYLES I CAN DANCE -

Contemporary (my forte), Kathak, Semi classical, Hip-Hop, Whaacking, Bhangra, Giddha. I have also tried popping, breaking, Haryanvi dance, Bhavai, etc.

And I can do other styles too if taught. My body can learn different languages.




Popular posts from this blog

Hi Artists!

NO NAME CREW

What is dance?